District Main Campus
207 West Legion Road
Brawley, CA 92227
Monday through Friday
Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
From the moment you discover you are expecting, a dedicated team is ready to guide you and your family through the journey to motherhood.
Our focus is centered on the needs of both mother and baby to help ensure a safe and joyful experience.
In addition to putting your mind at ease, we strive to make you as comfortable as possible. Here are a few of the things you will appreciate during your stay:
- Pioneers Memorial Hospital offers spacious private labor-and-delivery rooms (LDRP) and visiting hours that make it easy to share your new arrival with family and guests.
- Your recovery is also important. This is why we have “quite time” daily from We want to support your recovery and enhance your bonding time so we have initiated a “quiet time” daily from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- An in-room sleeping berth for one family member so your support team member can be near you. Please be sure you bring pillows and a blanket for your support team member.
- An infant security system designed to protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- A secure, online nursery allows friends and family that are out of town to see your baby right from the hospital’s Web site.
It is true that having your baby will be among the most important events of your life. And as we see it, our job is to make sure that every part of this experience produces wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Beyond the delivery of your baby, Pioneers is here for you.
Our labor-and-delivery nurses have received special training in many areas, including neonatal resuscitation, fetal monitoring, and advanced cardiac life support (ACLS). Our nursery and postpartum staff has received specialized training in neonatal resuscitation and neonatal special-care nursing.