PMHD Nursing Leadership
Pioneers Memorial Hospital’s mission is to provide our community with quality healthcare in a safe, respectful and efficient manner.
We strive to offer quality care and programs that set community standards and exceed patients’ expectations in a caring, convenient, cost-effective and accessible manner. The place that you chose to work is one of the most important decisions you can make for yourself and your family. You also have the right to expect a team to support your desire to provide the highest quality care for your patients.
We at Pioneers Memorial Hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care, with that spirit of a team. We are committed to:
- Safe Care avoids injuries to patients from the care that is intended to help them. Pioneers Memorial Hospital staff takes every care to ensure the safety of its patients, visitors and employees.
- Effective Care is based on scientific knowledge. Pioneers Memorial Hospital prides itself on using the most current and best scientific evidence to make medical decisions about patients.
- Patient-centered Care is responsive to patient wishes, needs and values. Pioneers Memorial Hospital believes that patients and their loved ones are a vital part of the care team and that they should be involved with health care professionals in making health care decisions.
- Timely Care avoids waits and delays for both those who receive care and those who give care. Pioneers Memorial Hospital continually evaluates ways to improve its work and patient flows to reduce wait times.
- Efficient Care avoids waste, including waste of equipment, supplies, ideas and energy. Pioneers Memorial Hospital makes every effort to provide quality service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Equitable Care does not vary in quality because of such things as sex, race, or income. Pioneers Memorial Hospital tailors its programs and services to fit its community’s needs
At Pioneers Memorial Hospital , we are on an exciting journey to transform our organization’s culture. It addresses all that we do at Pioneers Memorial Hospital including the way we serve our patients, their families, our physicians, and our workers. Our goal is to be the best place to work, the best place to practice medicine and the best place to receive care.
ABOUT PIONEERS MEMORIAL
GET IN TOUCH WITH PMHD
H.I.M. Medical Records
Phone: (760) 351- 3261
Fax: (760) 351- 3390 or (760) 351-3463
Pioneers Memorial Hospital
207 W. Legion Road
Brawley CA 92227
Phone: (760) 351-3333
Angela McElvany RN, BSN
Infection Control Practitioner
Phone: (760) 351-3526